Organic Jelly Lotion Soft
Yuzu & Green Tea
200mL / 2,640 yen (tax in)
100% natural ingredients 98.3% organic ingredients
Since it is a food-grade organic product, it is safe even if you take it by mouth.
Aiming at a jelly lotion made with safe and gentle ingredients, we have focused on food grade.
It has 100% natural ingredients and 98.3% organic ingredients, including green tea extract with excellent antibacterial/antioxidant effects and moisturizing*, and organic aloe vera juice with high water retention*.
*Effects on products
Aloe vera Green tea Sunflower seeds Stevia
Water, * Aloe vera juice, * Glycerin, * Guar gum, * Tea leaf extract, * Sunflower seed oil, * Stevia extract, tocopherol, citric acid, fragrance, sorbic acid K
* Is an organic ingredient. The fragrance is of natural origin.
- How to use with condom?
- It's okay. Although some oil components are used in the product, the condom (*) does not deteriorate, break, or easily come off because it is a very small amount. Please be aware that there is a possibility of breakage due to heavy sexual intercourse or being missed. (If used before wearing a condom, it may come off on the way) *: Natural rubber, latex, polyurethane, isoprene rubber (SKYN)
- Is it okay if the lotion comes into my mouth?
- This product has passed the strict standards of "ACO (Australian Certified Organic)", which is an Australian organic certification mainly given to organic foods, so it is safe to eat. However, it is not a food, so if it gets into your mouth without swallowing, be sure to spit it out and rinse your mouth.
- What are the small white lumps that may appear during use?
- It's okay. It is a plant-derived organic thickener (guar gum) contained in lotions, which is solidified by drying and rubbing.
- Should I wash it off immediately after use?
- It is not necessary to wash it off immediately, but it may cause discomfort, so we recommend that you wash it off with water, hot water, or a special soap.